- Pituitary Tumors
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Brain Tumors
- INOVA Fairfax Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center
- George Washington University Hospital
A. Yes, selected patients only, e.g. those with pituitary tumors.
A. We must have the film CD used in your diagnosis.
A. No, but if Dr. Watson does determine that it is a need for your condition he will refer you to a physician.
A. Yes, there is a fee of $35 for the first page and $85 for two pages or more.
Insurance We Accept
- Anthem (PPO, HMO, and Point of Service, Medicare, and Health keepers VA Medicaid)
- CareFirst/BCBS of DC (PAR, HMO, PPO, POS)
- BCBS of Maryland
- Out of State BCBS
Managed Care Payers
- Adventist Health Net
- Aetna (HMO, PPO, POS Medicare)
- Cigna (HMO, PPO, POS)
- Coventry (HMO, PPO, POS, National Network, Medicare Advantage, Mail handlers Benefit Plan & First Health) **Excludes Coventry of Delaware
- HealthPayor’s Org
- Informed (Anne Arundel Hospital Employees insurance)
- MultiPlan PPO
- NCAS (Third party administrator using CareFirst BCBS Network of providers)
- Sedgwick-Worker’s Compensation Administrator
- Three Rivers-PPO
- United Healthcare (includes-HMO, PPO, POS, One Net PPO, Optimum Choice, United Medical Resource Network)
- Work Well-Workers Compensation Administrator
- Champus (Tricare Standard only)*** excludes Tricare Prime
- Children with Special Needs
- Johns Hopkins US Family Health Plan
- Medicare Part B
- Railroad Medicare
What To Bring
- Drivers License/ID
- Insurance card
- Imaging CD
- Filled out patient forms
- Medication list
Billing Office Contact Info
The GW Medical Faculty Associates Billing Office is available to help you with questions and concerns. We’re pleased to offer Walk-in Customer Service at:
22nd and I Street, NW
Ground Floor (G-206)
Washington, DC 20037
Our hours of operation for Walk-in Customer Service are:
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Phone hours: M-F 9:00am-6:00pm, Sat 9:00am-1:00pm (Please note: our hours have changed as of January 9, 2017)
We require a 48 hr. cancellation or reschedule notice. Any failure to meet this timeframe will result in a fee of $25.00.